This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

I agree to the use of cookies.


Online registration for international travels
You and your relatives have the possibility to have the data of your tourist, visiting and business trips abroad (short-term stays) recorded at the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs. This information will help them to better localize and contact you if a serious crisis occurs abroad. You will receive a notification if the security situation suddenly deteriorates unexpectedly in an area.

Online registration

Apply here